Clek’s Compact Convertible Seat
Clek Fllo is a compact convertible car seat that says a lot about you. It says I <3 my kid. I buy quality. And, I dig design. Complete with industry-leading safety features like extended rear-facing use and advanced side impact protection.
Out of stock
The Compact Convertible Car Seat
Fllo is one of the safest narrow car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
Like all Clek car seats, Fllo is free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and is available in C-Zero Plus Performance fabric that’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This innovative material provides resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula, which significantly enhances cleanability and durability over the years. Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
What sets fllo apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS 213)
Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
Advanced Side-Impact Protection System
Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
Height: 25–43 in.
Weight: 14–40 lb
Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone (When using with infant-thingy, sold separately, you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in)
Height: 30–49 in.
Weight: 22–65 lb
Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
In the Box:
- Fllo convertible child seat with warning labels attached
- Anti-rebound bar
- Owner's manual
Fllo conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles and aircraft.
Fllo has a 9 year expiration.
All Child Restraints are Final Sale and can not be Returned!
|Dimensions||17.2500000 × 31.0000000 × 20.0000000 cm|
Pitch Black, Thunder